Monday, April 8, 2013

Everybody loves an update...

My beautiful friends at Lifeline Children's Services sent me our FINAL update this past weekend.  Whoo hoo!  The word "final" makes my heart race.  We're so close to catching that plane and wrapping our arms around our amazing new children.  Ahhhhhh, I can't wait!

The thing I love about an update is that an update equals pictures and measurements.  To see my little ones and hear a little something about them makes them feel a little less like they're on the other side of the world and closer to my heart. We are still waiting for the letters TA (travel approval) and CA (consulate appointment), and an update is oh, so sweet while we're waiting for the final milestone documents to arrive.

I know I've showed you Wyatt's referral and update pictures before but I know you want to see them again now, don't you?  He's grown so much since we first laid eyes on him.  He's every bit a 2 year old boy and so, so handsome.





Jubilee turned one about a month ago and has changed so much since her referral picture was taken.  She has so much more hair.  I'm going to have to get crafty and make some hair bows in my spare time.




I could stare at these two all day, if given the opportunity.  Alas, duty calls.  There are kids to feed and educate and work to be done.  Pray for my babies, my friends.  Their whole world is about to change and they don't even know it.  As excited as I am for Wyatt and Jubilee and for us to be joined together as a family, my heart breaks for what they have already endured and the additional loss they must suffer in order to be adopted.

Many blessings,

Tamara



No comments:

Post a Comment