Friday, March 1, 2013

Jubilee

Today is our baby girl's first birthday.  Actually, it's probably not her birthday.  It's the birthday she was given, though.  And so we'll celebrate and dream about the joy and celebration of bringing her home.  


I've been consumed with thinking about her and praying for her tonight.

We finally chose a name.

Jubilee.  

It's different.

I know.

It's perfect, though.

Try it out a few times, and you'll smile when you say it, too.

You just can't help it!!

Our blog banner is no longer accurate now.  It says Wyatt and Josie.  I wish I could find the file where I created said blog banner so that I could edit it.  I'm too lazy to create another one.  It's okay 'cause we're all about confusion around here.

Happy First Birthday, Jubilee!!






3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Jubilee! Absolutely am in love with the name...Can NOT wait to meet her and Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove that name!!!!! She's such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete