Friday, March 8, 2013

Another 800 Approval

My unhealthy stalking of the PO Box has come to an end.  We have our 2nd 800 approval!!

I sent Blake early this morning down to the old post office in town to check once again for envelopes from the National Benefits Center.

When he came home empty handed, I pouted like crazy for at least 5 full minutes while small children patted me on the back and told me it would be okay.

Never one to pout for long (and too neurotic to not chart), I started charting receipt dates and approval dates and made the decision to call immigration and inquire about the status of our request.  No one answered the phone, so I emailed....and I got a response!!  Our 800 was approved on March 1!! This is great news because it means that our case can be transferred to the US consulate in China.

The email response from immigration also said that as soon as our case was transferred to the consulate, we would be notified by email.  I really didn't think that notification would come today, but it did!! We are cabled!! This might sound like mumbo jumbo, but it's good stuff, folks.  It means that the consulate will now begin working on processing all the paperwork necessary to issue entry visas to our children once their adoptions are complete.

Today, March 8th marks the end of the stateside paper-chase!!!  We're celebrating with a walk through the woods and a relaxing evening of tossing rocks into the pond in this gorgeous weather.



I know Wyatt and Jubilee are going to be so loved and have so much fun with all their brothers and sisters.  I can't wait for them to be home with us!  It won't be long now!  Next up Article 5, TA and CA!

Blessings,

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment